Tuesday 8 November 2016

Volunteer Update

Hello all!

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Cindy (Zach's mom) and I'll be helping Ms Rutland arrange parent volunteers for the classroom and field trips throughout the year.  I have set up a page on www.signupgenius.com in order to sign up parents for the various volunteer dates throughout the school year.  Ms Rutland has already posted some opportunities for November and will be adding more dates in the future, so be sure to check it out.  In order for you to view/sign up to volunteer, you first must have an up to date criminal record check and you must fill out/sign/return the form Ms Rutland previously sent home allowing me to have your email address (on the form, could you also include your email address pls).  Once we have this, I will add you to the signupgenius page.  You'll have to sign up to use signupgenius and then you're good to go!  Hope this makes sense and if anyone has any questions, please email me at cindy.l.frank@gmail.com.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.